We are a Residential and Commercial Window Manufacturing Company based in Reservoir, Melbourne. We are currently seeking an experienced or non-experienced fabricator to join our production team.
This is an immediate start casual role with full-time working hours (Monday – Friday) and may lead to a permanent role for the right candidate.
You will be working closely with our production team in our factory to ensure jobs are completed on time with the utmost care and quality standard.
• Excellent rates relevant to your experience
• Secure company with a healthy pipeline of work
• Work in a great team environment
• All aspects of aluminium window and door manufacturing including handling all materials (aluminium extrusions, glass, timber reveals and hardware), cutting, punching and machining aluminium, assembly and glazing, delivery of completed units etc.
• Experience in manufacturing of aluminium windows and doors
• Read and interpret production orders such as reports, cutting lists and instructions.
• The varied nature of our work requires that the successful person be confident, mature, self-motivated and able to work in a versatile team environment.
• Be able to operate hand tools in fabrication and assembly process.
• Assisting with loading and unloading of deliveries
• Applicants must be flexible with duties, friendly & outgoing, punctual, fast learners, willing to work overtime (only when required) and have a reasonable level of fitness as they will be on their feet engaged in production activities and assisting with deliveries of finished windows.
Enter your email and we will keep you informed with important news and product information.